- Questo contratto ha una durata di un anno con la possibilità di partire prima la fine del contratto. Per recuperare l'intero deposito cauzionale, dovrai trovare un sostituto prima del check-out. Se non dovessi trovarlo, perderai un mese di deposito cauzionale per coprire le spese amministrative. Ti aiuteremo sempre nella ricerca del sostituto.
- In questo contratto, il deposito cauzionale è di due mesi.
- Il contratto è individuale. Per un uso a coppia, contattaci immediatamente.
- Le bollette di acqua, gas e elettricità non sono incluse.
- Le pulizie settimanali delle zone in comune costano € 10/ora da dividere tra tutti gli inquilini.
- Internet wifi e spese condominiali inclusi.
- In this option you can choose the end of the contract (always per month), but you have to pay 1 month as an agency fee. The minimum stay is always 3 months.
- The deposit is 1 month rent.
- If you leave your room before the end of your contract, you have to find a tenant for your room, otherwise you will lose the deposit.
- Bills for water, gas and electricity are not included.
- Weekly cleaning services for the common areas cost €10/hour to divide between each tenant.
- Free WiFi and condominial expenses are included.
- This contract is flexible and can only be used in the summer for short-term stays.
- You can choose the end of the contract, but the minimum is 15 nights.
- For this contract the price of the room can change.
- The deposit is 300 euros.
- Bills included on the price.
There are three different types of contract that can be chosen depending on each customer needs. Remember there are some common points to keep in mind :
- No parties allowed in the flat.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Contracts are individuals.
- Keep the common areas and room clean.
Any booking can be cancelled by the user, taking into account the following cancellation costs:
Standard bookings: if the reservation is cancelled before the check in date, HelpFirenze will take the amount that corresponds to 1 month of rent as a fee, and the user will receive the rest back. If the cancellation is made after the check in date or the tenant doesn't show up for the check in, the total amount already paid won't be refundable.
Custom bookings: if the reservation is cancelled before the check in date, HelpFirenze will take the amount that corresponds to the agency fee, and will refund the user the month paid as a security deposit. If the cancellation is made after the check in date or the tenant doesn't show up for the check in, the total amount already paid won't be refundable.
Summer bookings: the cancellation of any summer reservation will need to take into consideration the following deadlines:
- If the reservation is cancelled before 30 days upon arrival, the user will receive the full amount that correspond to the stay and that has been paid in the booking process, but not the security deposit.
- If the reservation is cancelled between 15 and 30 days upon arrival, the user will receive the 50% of the amount that correspond to the stay and that has been paid in the booking process, but the 50% left and the security deposit won't be refundable.
- If the reservation is cancelled with less than 15 days in advance from the check in date, the total amount paid in the reservation process won't be refundable, therefore the cancellation would imply the loss of the whole amount paid in the reservation process.